AWARD WINNING LED BRAND
10 MINUTE TREATMENT TIME
The Lumineo is our latest LED innovation incorporating 6 different wavelengths in 7 modes that penetrate the skin helping to: boost collagen, even skin tone, reduce breakouts and much more. The sleek and slimline design, makes it perfect for modern dermatologists, while clients love the powerful results it delivers.
Loved by over 500+ clinics worldwide, the versatility of the Lumineo allows it to be integrated into any business.
feel the power of light
Why the Lumineo Advanced LED?
• Non-invasive, painless and helps to reduce the downtime of advanced aesthetic treatments
• Lightweight and portable, it utilises NASA researched LED technology and clinically proven wavelengths of RED 630nm and BLUE 415nm
• We have over 20 protocols for the Lumineo to be used in standalone facials or as part of other treatments
• No maintenance necessary to operate your Lumineo, so the running costs are minimal
• Earn upwards of £1500 - £2000 per month for your business
Explore our treatment finder, showing the range of skin clinics that already use our latest innovative technology.
• Works to boost blood circulation, oxygenation and aid in lymphatic drainage
• Increases collagen synthesis
• Helps reduce fine lines & wrinkles
• Improves skin tone & texture
• Reduces acne & breakouts
• Brightens and evens skin tone while decreasing pore sizes
• Helps prevent hyperpigmentation by decreasing inflammation
• Helps accelerate wound healing and aid lymphatic drainage by detoxing the skin
SET YOURSELF APART FROM COMPETITORS
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Versatility: used as a standalone or part of another treatment, allowing to provide a range of treatments with one powerful device
Results-driven: boasting over 1000 LED bulbs with 6 different wavelengths, the Lumineo only requires 10 minutes treatment time per session.
In-demand Technology: LED light therapy is highly sought after and the Lumineo will set your business apart from competitors
Return on Investment (ROI): the Lumineo provides a lucrative investment opportunity, for example if 10 clients pay £60 per session for a total of 6 sessions, your clinic will make returns of £3,600
the technology that drives the lumineo
The science behind lumineo led panel
Also known as Phototherapy, LED Light therapy has been widely researched and tested across the globe and is supported by published clinical research and has been peer-reviewed.
Research shows the cells absorb the light and turn it into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), this increase in ATP then powers metabolic processes like synthesis of proteins, enzymes etc needed to repair and regenerate the cell
Testimonials: Don't just take our word
The Neo Elegance Lumineo an incredible treatment on its own, but also in my clinic we add it into every single protocol to enhance the results and increase the longevity of the treatment. We now have 2 devices as we couldn’t cope with the demand!Renee Lapino - Medical Facialist, Renee Lapino London
We love the Lumineo LED Light here at RO SKIN! We treat a lot of acne and ageing skin in both our clinics and its perfect stand alone treatment or as an add on to the other facials. The results are amazing. We find its great at treating Eczema and Psoriasis too.Head Therapist, RO Skin Peterbourough & Stamford